South Australia's No. 1 Online Auction House is Open for Business & Online Auctions are running 24/7.
At Evans Clarke National Online Auctions, we are open for business and continuing to provide market leading online auction & valuation services.
Whilst we as a community are all navigating these uncertain times, at Evans Clarke National we are here to help business and support the economy.
How can Evans Clarke National support your business?
Our online auction services are continuing uninterrupted. This means we are able to provide services to sell excess stock or assets and free up cashflow for your business with funds deposited in your account within 7 business days* after the close of the auction.
To have a confidential discussion with one of our team please contact our office on (08) 8345 0099 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to Business Practices due to COVID-19
In response to the current COVID-19 “Coronavirus” we have taken the following steps to protect the health and safety of all customers and staff when attending Evans Clarke Nationals auction premises or any onsite auction.
- All Collections must be booked online via the website
- Available collection times will vary
- Your invoice must be paid in full in order to book in your collection.
- You must bring assistance to lift/carry any goods purchased and load them yourself into your vehicle. Staff are NOT authorised, to provide assistance
Due to COVID-19 and to ensure adherence to Government Directions we will not be offering inspection times for the period going forward.
- If you have not paid for your invoice there is a payment kiosk located next to reception.
- During this period we will only be accepting online payment. No Cash Payments Accepted.
We thank you for your continued support and understanding to the above, and look forward to being able to continue to provide you with service throughout this period
Take care and look after each other.
The Team at Evans Clarke National
*Terms & Conditions Apply, all statements subject to change without notice.